Friday, May 23, 2008

Just watching the river flow...


Well, not really. My work life switched into super high gear mode a few weeks ago, and may continue that way indefinitely (well, OK, I'll get a reprieve when we take a 2 week vacation).

But it has meant blog-neglect, quilt-neglect, and no new knitting projects. However, the kids and the pets are still getting fed, so its all good!

So, I'm still here. Just not as much.

Oh... the photo... if you don't recognize them, they're The Jonas Brothers, Disney superstars and my 11 year old's latest obsession. Believe it or not, part of our vacation is planned around seeing them in concert. I can't believe I just wrote that.

3 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

I have been hearing about these Jonas Brothers and how the young girls love them
! Have a great vacation!

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great vacation also. Are you going anywhere fun? :-)

Tracey and Mike said...

Sorry to hear your vacaction plans have changed. :(
We'll miss you in Ottawa!