Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Is A-Comin'!


I've been knitting up a storm lately. It is my new obsession. At some point this fall, I think I crossed the line from casual knitter to knitting fanatic! And, I'm getting much quicker- that's maybe why after 30 years or so (my grandmother taught me as a child) of knitting on-and-off (mostly off!), I've suddenly developed a passion for it. I guess we'll see where it goes.

Right now, I still need to finish DX's vest and a hat for my niece. That's all that I *have* to finish in the next few days or so. Shouldn't be too hard. I'm trying to do mostly hand-made gifts for Christmas- even if they're not ALL made by MY hands! SO, I might add to the knit-for-Christmas list yet. After all, its still November.

Here's the back of DX's vest:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing a beautiful job with the knitting Carolyn. The vest will look so cute on him.

Wendy said...

Well Hello Stanger!! Long time checking in on you and your family. Larkyn is growing like a weed, I just can't get her to use the potty!!! Ugg. How are thing your way.

Knitting is one thing both my mom and sister