Monday, May 21, 2007

A Meme from Ms. Dragonfly

Here is only my second ever meme:

FOODOLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice?
Russian

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Chocolate, and Toast... but not together...

TECHNOLOGY
What is your wallpaper on your computer?
1) home desktop- an Il Divo collage (you can download these from their website!)
2) home laptop- whatever came with the computer
3) work- picture of Daniel (centered)

How do you listen to music?
On my iPod Shuffle (I can't bear to break down and buy a "real" one!)
On my computer

BIOLOGY
What’s your best feature?
Oh gee, my freckles? Ha!

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Only wisdom teeth, I think.

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
My sense of smell. I'm a regular Bloodhound!

BULL____OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Not really. I always liked the story about St. Francis of Assissi (my Catholic education rising to the forefront again!). Apparently, St. Francis was asked while he was hoeing the garden what he would do if he found out the world was going to end that day. He allegedly replied , "I'd continue hoeing the garden." Nice approach.

Is love for real?
Oh yes...

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
My alter ego is "Juanita"...

Have you ever saved someone’s life?
Not that I know of.

Has someone ever saved yours?
Not that I know of.

DAREOLOGY
Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
In another country only! Then I'd do it for $100.

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Why not?

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
No... unless I really needed the money.

Would you never blog again for $50,000?
Sure... I'd find another outlet. Maybe a Podcast!

Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000?
Man, I don't think this is ever going to be an issue for me!!!

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
Never.

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
In a heartbeat.

DUMBOLOGY
What is in your left pocket?
I got nothing.

Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
Not in my opinion. And I've tried really hard to figure out why it's a phenomenon. Maybe I don;t like it much because I know people like him irl.

Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
Mostly hardwood. Carpet on the stairs only.

Do you sit or stand in the shower?
I only sit in there when I have a migraine.

Could you live with roommates?
Yep. I'd actually love to live in a commune setting.

How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
One- if Birkis count!

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
About 15 years ago. And it was a female cop. She almost rammed me with her patrol car and then said it was my fault. I told her off. My sister was in the car with me and was mortified. But I was right and she knew it! She backed off.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm still changing my mind weekly on that.

Last friend you talked to?
Keith

Last person you called?
My sister

RANDOMOLOGY
First place you went this morning?
Downstairs to let out the dogs. THEN, the bathroom.

What can you not wait to do?
Experience the "furnace city" of Nanjing to get our son.

What’s the last movie you saw?
On video, "Happy Feet". At the theatre, "Shark Water".


THANKS, Ms. Dragonfly- that was fun!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I absolutely love hearsing everyones answers to these. Is Il Divo a worthy listen? I've often wondered.I like the 'keep hoeing' story. So Zen.

redmaryjanes said...

Great answers! I don't like Napoleon Dynamite either.

aimeeg said...

Juanita's Commune--could be a good place!

4D said...

Hope that you get to experience furnace city soon!

Keep smilin!

Tracey and Mike said...

Hope we get to travel with you too Juanita! ; )